• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSING SA KEY LOT: Incredible Hulk 1 and X-Men 1! Can Separate

6 posts in this topic

As noted in the title, I have the following for sale:

Incredible Hulk 1 - selling as a Poor Restored (possible Trimming on Front and Back Covers). It appears as though the Cover is Detached and there also appear to be extra staples on the book. There is also heavy tape, along the spine of the book and some on the Front Cover.

X-Men 1 - selling as a Good/Very Good Unrestored. There is tape along the spine split, from the top of the book to the top of the top staple.

**I am giving the books the grades that were given by the 3rd party grading company, based out of Oregon. I am not necessarily agreeing/disagreeing with the grades, but I want to include all information.**

Price: $4,595 $4,395 $4,250 PayPal/$4,450 $4,250 $4,095 Cashier's Check/Money Order and Shipped to US (outside of the US, please contact me first)

***WILL SEPARATE, Hulk 1 will be $2,650 PayPal/$2,575 Cashier's Check/Money Order and X-Men 1 will be $1,650 PayPal/$1,595 Cashier's Check/Money Order...both include Shipping***

Shipping: USPS Priority Express, with Signature Confirmation (outside of the US, please contact me, first)

Trades: I would consider trades (up or down) for a raw or Graded (preferably raw) AF 15, ASM 1, Hulk 1, or other SA Keys

**For Trades, please PM me with pictures and price that you want to get/give, with your trade***

An unconditional :takeit:, via PM or in the thread (timestamp will take precedence...in the case of a thread/PM timestamp match, the thread :takeit: will win it), will trump ANY negotiations

Hulk 1 Front:

15369063759_e2dfa0cb62_h.jpg

Hulk 1 Back:

15531976726_140adbc3a4_h.jpg

X-Men 1 Front:

15553012471_038ffca33f_h.jpg

X-Men 1 Back:

15369066259_a60977174a_h.jpg