• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which day do more people buy books?

22 posts in this topic

I've always heard Sunday night is the best day to end an auction on E-Bay but is there a way to determine which day more people buy books via BIN? I seem to sell a majority of my books on Friday with Saturday being a close second. The sales really slow down Sunday - Thursday. Does anyone know if there is a way to have Paypal sort payment dates by days of the week since that may give some good data.

Which day is best for you?

Isn't comiclink generally between Tue-Thurs? A lot of people save for that auction.

Could have some impact on mid-week sales. I'd think that would effect the graded book sellers on E-Bay but I'm sure there is some trickle down effect.

Are those the ones that claim :devil:

someone is using there account and can't finish the deal???

I have never welched on a drunken purchase.

My $400 Lego Death Star will attest to that.

During WD season, I end the auction Monday night if it's for a Copper-Modern book.

Auction? You crazy? I rarely see auctions close at the price I'm able to get via BINs. Its a great way to guarantee a sale but I'm sticking away from them. Glad they work for you.

During WD season, I end the auction Monday night if it's for a Copper-Modern book.

Auction? You crazy? I rarely see auctions close at the price I'm able to get via BINs. Its a great way to guarantee a sale but I'm sticking away from them. Glad they work for you.

Ah, sorry. Glazed over the first post. I hardly do auctions unless it's an in-demand book that I want to turn over.

I just did a quick count, and this is how my recent sales have broken down.

Su: 1

Mo: 3

Tu: 8

We: 5

Th: 7

Fr: 2

Sa: 5

My stats for the last week:

3 Today so far

5 Thursday

1 Wed

0 Tuesday

3 Monday

4 Sun

1 Sat

6 Friday

2 Thursday

Looking over the last months sales - I should have said Friday and Sunday seem to be high sales days.