• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Moved to Ebay: Just 1 x Book for now BELOW GPA: CAPTAIN MARVEL 33 CGC

6 posts in this topic

Hey Boardies,

As mentioned in previous sales thread, I received a bunch of comics back from CGC and some of them came back without the grades I was hoping for, or same grades that I already had, so trying to clear out those books and put them towards some new ones.

RULES:

1. I am always up for PMs, but the 1st :takeit: gets the win

2. Shipping, tracking and insurance is included in the price for anything in the US, outside the US, I normally pay up to $20.00 toward the shipping cost

3. No Probies or Hall of Shamers

4. Price listed is below the latest GPA and well below the last sale

5. If you have any questions, just PM and I will get back to you as soon as I read the message

6. Prices and Pictures to follow

7. My KUDOs thread is below.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5244656&fpart=3

8. Last sale of this book was $300.00...Current 90-Day GPA is $280.00

9. CAPTAIN MARVEL #33 CGC 9.4 - $270.00 $250.00

CAPTAIN MARVEL #33 CGC 9.4 - $270.00 $250.00 $240.00

Book has OFF-WHITE to WHITE PAGES. It features a Thanos cover with the Origin of Thanos and a Drax the Destroyer appearance.

Last sale of this book in CGC 9.4 was $300.00 and the last 90-Day average was $280.00.

Listing it at $270.00, but if you want to PM me with an offer, always opern for negotiations (thumbs u

CaptainMarvel33CGC94_zps0119ab60.jpg