• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever hear of Mister Magik Woo?

106 posts in this topic

Alan, I was thinking of a sale by Metro. I`m positive I heard it was Magik, as it`s a name that kind of sticks in your head. But maybe I`m getting confused in my old age.

Anyways, you probably know better than me, since all you ChiCans stick together. :baiting:

I've never heard of this Magik Woo guy before and when I've googled the name, all I get are results for this thread. Never heard of the name before I read it on Facebook recently

He's a very big collector, well known in some circles, who flies under the general community's radar. There are many big collectors who fly under the radar. Not everyone feels the need to stand on top of a building and trumpet their collections at the top of their lungs.

Yeah, I heard about him in reference to the Suspense 3 some years ago. IIRC it was anonymous on the boards ("the best Suspense 3 is in a collection owned by a guy...") and then I got more info on the guy in PMs. At the time it sounded like a great collection even if I only heard about bits and pieces. Looks like phenomenal stuff.

Alan, I was thinking of a sale by Metro. I`m positive I heard it was Magik, as it`s a name that kind of sticks in your head. But maybe I`m getting confused in my old age.

Anyways, you probably know better than me, since all you ChiCans stick together. :baiting:

Yeah Tim, that's Allan's way of politely telling you that its someone else :) Magik has not been active buying of late to the best of my knowledge, certainly not on GA keys as far as I know.

Yeah Tim, that's Allan's way of politely telling you that its someone else :) Magik has not been active buying of late to the best of my knowledge, certainly not on GA keys as far as I know.

I wasn't thinking of anything really recent. It was around the time that CC sold the 6.0 Action 1 to Dolmayan.

Still don't think it was him. I don't think he's bought anything in a long time.

And I spoke to him earlier this year and he wasn't really all that interested in selling so I wonder why the change of mind.