• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCOMICON NOV 15-16

115 posts in this topic

O.K. Folks! - Democracy in action!!!

We are solid for 20 guests on Nov 15 "8:30pm" at:

The Pit - Authentic Barbecue!

I am trying to get 3 round tables to fit 7 people per instead of having a giant long table that you can only talk to 2-3 people all night.

Here's the guest list:

Me

Tsp99

capt_comics (+1)

OrangeNemesis (+1)

KPR Comics

RickHigh

sassemble (+1)

Columbia Comics (+1)

Venum68 (+2)

Possibles:

Get2TheChoppa

David Shankle

David Burns

Earl Shaw

If you're not on this dinner list and want to go let me know ASAP so I can add you and your guests.

:banana:

And for folks new to the area. Here are the 2 best ways off of HWY 147 to get to the con center:

Route 1: If you are going south on 147 take Chapel Hill street (A left at the light on the ramp) to get to 5 points.

Route 2: If you are going north on 147 take the Duke Street exit and at the 2nd light take a right on to Chapel Hill Street.

131910.jpg

Follow this to the infamous 5 points! Here you will see the loading dock on the left after going straight through 5 points and the main entrance con center is right after.

131911.jpg

(in this photo: the blue bldg on the far left is where I slave for Duke at - woot!)

GOOD LUCK!

:banana:

:news:

As a heads-up the Manager at The Pit said for us to fit into the Saturday night rush that they needed until 830pm to seat us all (They normally don't have reservations over 10 people there on Fri and Sat. unless its the private dinning room - which is $25 a plate minimum) but, I was able to sweet talk her into fitting us in and at the regular menu prices.

It pays to be nice.

:cloud9:

As a heads-up the Manager at The Pit said for us to fit into the Saturday night rush that they needed until 830pm to seat us all (They normally don't have reservations over 10 people there on Fri and Sat. unless its the private dinning room - which is $25 a plate minimum) but, I was able to sweet talk her into fitting us in and at the regular menu prices.

It pays to be nice.

I hate to be picky but do they have a TV for the Miami game lol?

It pays to be nice.

I hate to be picky but do they have a TV for the Miami game lol?

I'm pretty sure there's one at the bar.

(thumbs u

That matchup has implications for over half the top 25.

Early vegas line rumors actually have fsu as an underdog. which is crazy...

I'd love to see the U get the W!

The night would get a little wild for me if that happens lol.

That matchup has implications for over half the top 25.

Early vegas line rumors actually have fsu as an underdog. which is crazy...

I'd love to see the U get the W!

The night would get a little wild for me if that happens lol.

I'd plan on it being a relatively tame and uneventful night for you :baiting: