• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCOMICON NOV 15-16

115 posts in this topic

Until Friday? (shrug)

:foryou:

I have a short week. I took off this Friday, so Thursday is my Friday.

Everything is pointing at me going to the VA Con too though.

Bye Bye X-mas budget.

(there will be a note under the tree that says, santa will be here after daddy flips some more books!)

:grin:

wally, how much is parking on that deck?

dude there is parking all around, but if you want to park there

I think it's only about $5–8 for the day.

One of the unknowns is that there is an empty lot right behind my building.

There and on the street only tickets on weekdays.

wally, how much is parking on that deck?

dude there is parking all around, but if you want to park there

I think it's only about $5–8 for the day.

One of the unknowns is that there is an empty lot right behind my building.

There and on the street only tickets on weekdays.

I have parked in that deck the past two years and haven't had to pay yet as far as I can remember. But I also usually stay late due to the boardie dinner.

Ill just have my driver drop me off up front.

/im kind of a big deal.

Drop you upfront to what???

the end of the crazy lines???

:baiting::grin:

142630.jpg

142631.jpg

142632.jpg

Seriously though, since this is your first time to this con let me advise you to come early because this con has gotten so packed that they were filled to capacity and the only way people could get in is if someone left!

:o

But on the good side I did have a sit down with the guy that runs this show (Alan Gill) at the Marriott restaurant last week.

He told me that he likes the set-up here in Durham and even though it gets crazy and he could go bigger (by moving this to Raleigh) he "liked the exclusiveness of only a certain number of people get to make it to this show" because of the capacity fire code cap. And the fact that the Carolina theatre works with him.

But on the good side I did have a sit down with the guy that runs this show (Alan Gill) at the Marriott restaurant last week.

He told me that he likes the set-up here in Durham and even though it gets crazy and he could go bigger (by moving this to Raleigh) he "liked the exclusiveness of only a certain number of people get to make it to this show" because of the capacity fire code cap. And the fact that the Carolina theatre works with him.

doesnt make much business sense if he is trying to make a profit though id think.