• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman #251

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I had been searching for this issue for a long time, and finally got one. I would appreciate any help in letting me know how well of a score I made. There are no visible tears. The major flaws are on the back side. A large crease at the bottom right, and a tacky substance up at the top right. Feels like residue from tape, or a sticker or something. Thank you in advance for your time. If I missed adding any important information, please let me know. I'd be happy to add more detail.

Batman251front.png

Batman251back.png

I was noticing this. Is that browning - staining, smutz, production defect, my notoriously bad eyes?

Untitled.jpg

I went back and looked at it, and cant tell exactly what it is. I don't think it's a stain from liquid, because the texture stays consistent to the unaffected areas around it. I think it may be a smudge from the black ink around the 20 cent dot, or it is browning.