• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last day of huge sale - TOS 57, Batch of Captain Marvels & much more!

165 posts in this topic

I've got the night to myself so its a great time to start up my end of October sales thread. I've got Chinese being delivered and a tall glass of Coke & Crown Royal Limited Edition (direct from up north) so it should be a fun night. I'm going to post up books in the same format as I do in the VCC so about 10 books will be posted at a time in batches.

I'll be hopping back and forth between my Silver/Bronze thread and a Copper/Modern one so please be patient with me. All the scans are loaded so it should go quickly.

Shipping is a flat $5 for all domestic orders but shipping will be free for all orders over $100. Try getting that deal on E-Bay! I happily ship International and I'll keep it simple - $10 for the first books and then only $1 for every additional book. For those who are bad at math - you buy 10 books its only $19 anywhere in the world.

No HOS or PL members are allowed. Chatter on my sales threads are encouraged. At the end of the sales thread I will change my picture to something I'll hopefully have for awhile. And away we go!

Astonishing Tales 25A - VF/NM - $70 Sold to Brumil190

Astonishing Tales 25B - VF - $60

Captain Marvel 23 - FN/VF - $5

Captain Marvel 54 (Double Cover - NM (Outside) / NM+ (Inside) - Sweet Book - $30 Sold to Blow Up The Moon

Captain America 118 - VF- - Sold to Jaydee

th_AstonishingTales25BFront_zps6e8dd431.jpg th_AstonishTales25Front_zps717d25b6.jpg th_CaptainMarvel23_zpse120b404.jpg th_CaptainMarvel54_zpsccc118a3.jpg th_CaptainAmerica118_zpsb29de157.jpg

Avengers 10 - VF- - Signed by Stan Lee, Al Milgrom & Michael Golden - I've checked over several SS copies and all three sigs look legit and several are placed where they typically sign this issue - It even comes with a certificate for a signature from Stan the Man - $70

Captain Marvel 39 - FN - $1.00

Captain Marvel 40 - FN/VF - $2

Avengers 25 - GD+ (large water stain on bottom left corner of entire book) -Sold to Jaydee

Captain Marvel 38 - VF - $4

th_AvengersAnnual10Front_zps699c00fa.jpg th_CaptainMarvel39_zpsef6ff812.jpg th_CaptainMarvel40_zpseff1960d.jpg th_Avengers25_zpsbbfd5c9d.jpg th_CaptainMarvel38_zpsd39f2031.jpg

Captain Marvel 35 - VG/FN - $1.50

Avengers 29 - VG/FN - $11

Captain Marvel 30 - NM- Nice Book - Sold to Jaydee

Captain Marvel 32 - Early Thanos - VF/NM - $20

Captain America 178 - VG - $1

th_CaptainMarvel35_zps97814841.jpg th_Avengers29Front_zpsd7aa8000.jpg th_CaptainMarvel30Front_zpsf6a65573.jpg th_CaptainMarvel32Front_zpsfec41cb0.jpg th_CaptainAmerica178_zpsa31d596e.jpg

Black Panther 1 - FN - $8 Sold to Musicmeta

Adventure Comics 324 - GD/VG - $4

Avengers 62 - GD+ - $3

Avengers 43 - VG+ - $8

Avengers 33 - GD+ - $5

th_BlackPanther1_zpsb5656691.jpg th_AdventureComics324_zpsde6a2546.jpg th_Avengers62_zpsbb88db56.jpg th_Avengers43_zpscb8d077c.jpg th_Avengers33_zps4355cd98.jpg

Avengers 25, ca 118, cm 30 :takeit:

^^ Even if your a little under $100 you get free shipping for being the first customer of the thread. Thanks for being a repeat customer!

Avengers 57 - GD/VG - $65 Sold to Edgerx

Captain America 119 - GD+ - $2.50

Aarrgh 1 - VF/NM - $7

Black Panther 4 - VF/NM - $6 Sold to Stippy52

Boy Commando's 1 - VF/NM - $4

th_Avengers57BFront_zpsb57f6d7e.jpg th_CaptainAmerica119_zps6ad60adf.jpg th_Arrgh1_zpsbcc615f5.jpg th_BlackPanther4_zpsfde3beaf.jpg th_BoyCommandos_zpsa8a081cf.jpg

ill take avengers 57 if those arent rusty staples

The top of the bottom staple is a little rusted but it has not gone into the book at all. I just checked the centerfold and its attached and no rust. But the bottom staple is a little rusty. Let me know if you still want it.

Amazing Adventures 17 - VF- - $18

All-Star Comics 72 - NM - $10 Sold to BorderlineHoarder

Black Panther 5 - VF/NM - $6

Black Panther 8 - NM- - $7 Sold to Helisten

Black Panther 10 - NM - $9 Sold to Helisten

th_AmazingAdventures17Front_zpsa03794ab.jpg th_AllStarComics72_zpsf7323e50.jpg th_BlackPanther5Front_zpsf461139a.jpg th_BlackPanther8Front_zps1d31c0fe.jpg th_BlackPanther10Front_zps2aca42c3.jpg

The top of the bottom staple is a little rusted but it has not gone into the book at all. I just checked the centerfold and its attached and no rust. But the bottom staple is a little rusty. Let me know if you still want it.

ill have to let someone else grab it then, thanks though

No harm - no foul. I'm sure once the Vision pops up in the Avengers movie we will all be searching for slightly rusty staple copies.

Black Panther 12 - NM - $7 Sold to Stippy52

Captain Marvel 12 - FN/VF - $4

Captain Marvel 13A - VF/NM - $16

Captain Marvel 13B - NM - $40

Conan 55 - NM - $5

th_BlackPanther12Front_zpsc5b7ed40.jpgth_CaptainMarvel12_zpseacb00c2.jpg th_CaptainMarvel13B_zps3148880e.jpg th_CaptainMarvel13_zps046d3520.jpg th_Conan55_zpsce035257.jpg

No harm - no foul. I'm sure once the Vision pops up in the Avengers movie we will all be searching for slightly rusty staple copies.

lol I know thats true, ill kick myself for passing up on such a cheap copy