• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker's Daughter

7 posts in this topic

While the initial authors really bothered her first appearance and left A LOT to be desired with the story telling in Catwoman and her 3D one shot, the story line in Batman Eternal has been great and love the direction they are taking the character.

Thoughts?

The only book I have read with her in it is Catwoman #24, not #23 yet. Also, there is a character in that book who is Dr. Phosporus's daughter I think. Did she first appear in the New 52??

Haven't read any of the Batman Eternal stuff either. I don't get many books lately....

:cry:

Eternal is an Excellent series with great artwork, and the story is keeping me wanting more every week. However i feel Joker's Daughter is a lame character. she has no actual relationship to Joker, other then finding his cut off face and wearing it or something that looks like his face.

Let's not forget in the last suicide squad issue Harley did kick her ... lol

I think she' could make a good story arc between harley the joker and herself. I also think they have enough room to evolve her into her own thing instead of "Jokers Daughter".