• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Comic Con in Vermont!

39 posts in this topic

How could you not go, Mike. I mean Mr. McFeely is going to be there. And I am not being facetious - I freely admit to watching Mister Rogers Neighborhood growing up in the early 1970s.

Mcfeely. lol That creeped me out as a kid. It's too bad I didn't hear about this until TODAY. I would have made the drive from Maine. :sorry:

How could you not go, Mike. I mean Mr. McFeely is going to be there. And I am not being facetious - I freely admit to watching Mister Rogers Neighborhood growing up in the early 1970s.
I heard the announcement for a rare photo shoot of him but, didn't go look for the room. :sorry:

You know... I don't remember the last time I've been to Vermont lately. hm

Actually, I don't remember the last time I've seen a Vermont plate in New Hampshire. Where you guys been? :o

lol West of the Connecticut River. :insane:

There were many out of state vehicles in the parking lot. Including New Hampshire. :baiting: