• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHARITY AUCTION FOR BILL MANTLO THREAD

81 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

A few months back a group of us decided it would be nice to give back (as we often see on these boards) and in this case to someone who could always use the funds and created or helped in creating characters such as Rocket Raccoon, among others!

This will be a week long auction with all auctions ending one week from the time stamp they were started. Any item can be listed starting at 5 PM CST starting today!

The Boardie who donates an item or item may have some terms involving shipping and that is their prerogative. Please make sure to read what you are bidding on and any terms.

All proceeds from each item will be sent directly to Michael Mantlo, the caretaker for his brother Bill.

Paypal information will be given to the person making the winning bid and it will be for them to make payment and show proof of payment to person auctioning. Michael will also be keeping me updated as each payment is made.

You do not need to have participated in the group PM to donate something!

My advice is to wait until a few items have been listed and follow that same procedure or outline.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

You can start your auction later (after today) but it still must end this coming Sunday!

There will be 2 threads for this auction, one for copper/modern and one in mixed. Find the thread that works best for your item, but if unsure place in mixed.

We are trying to keep this as simple as possible so whatever item you want to bid on just quote the item and your amount. Please make sure to keep dollar amounts without change involved in them. In other words, no $100.01 bids please, just round to the nearest dollar!

Thank you to all that are donating an item or items and for those bidding. I have seen some of the items and they are awesome!

JJ

Ok. I will be adding items through the week. I will also be adding pics hopefully. All auctions start as per the time stamp of this post regardless of when I add an item to the post. I cover ALL shipping in Canada/US. Overseas $20 shipping credit.

NYX #3 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Quesada

NYX #4 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Quesada

Preacher #1 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Ennis

That's a good start. :)

Added Oct 28

XForce 1 bagged with Deadpool card -- 11 copies - sold as a lot

I'll cover shipping in the States. If going overseas will credit $15 to anywhere else. Didn't know what else to go with but will even try bidding on it myself maybe.

Ben Bender with his take on My Neighbor Totoro... I'll see what else I have though to possibly add to this one.

5891BBD7-D30F-495F-AA24-0DB6D381D4A7_zpstqqu4r4m.jpg

Ok. I will be adding items through the week. I will also be adding pics hopefully. All auctions start as per the time stamp of this post regardless of when I add an item to the post. I cover ALL shipping in Canada/US. Overseas $20 shipping credit.

I guess I'll throw out the first bid in here NYX #4 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Quesada - $50

I'll cover shipping in the States. If going overseas will credit $15 to anywhere else. Didn't know what else to go with but will even try bidding on it myself maybe.

Ben Bender with his take on My Neighbor Totoro... I'll see what else I have though to possibly add to this one.

5891BBD7-D30F-495F-AA24-0DB6D381D4A7_zpstqqu4r4m.jpg

$45

NYX #3 $140

Chew #1 Limited Edition CGC 9.8 SS $195 Signed by John Layman & Rob Guillory. Will ship to US & International destinations, shipping included in price. All proceeds to Bill Mantlo fuundraiser.

15622.jpg