• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic Boy's Golden Age Incomplete & Coverless Sale *PART I*

37 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks, :hi:

Consider this sales thread a trial run. I've got over two long boxes of mostly Golden/Atom age problem books. These books are either incomplete, coverless, logo stripped, missing coupons, covers only, etc. Often, they are more than one of those things. All are in low grade despite their other issues.

There are some really cool, scarce/rare books. These long boxes are devoid of any DC or Timely superhero books though. There's a lot of horror, esoteric superheroes, sci-fi, etc. All sorts and types.

Usually, I usually throw this kind of stuff up on Ebay. But my recent dissatisfaction with the 'Bay can now be your gain. I've always been torn on whether or not the boards are a good place to sell this type of stuff, but we're gonna give it a shot and see what happens with a small smattering.

And if this small trial thread (20 books) does well, I'll be back with a much larger thread with a lot of cool books that aren't often seen for sale (valuable or not).

So enjoy this thread, but please remember: EVERYTHING OFFERED IN THIS THREAD WILL BE LOW GRADE AND HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS (AS DENOTED) UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

Here are the pesky :rulez:

Shipping is $6 in the USA for up to five books. $12 in the USA for an unlimited amount of books. I will ship to both Canada and the UK at cost to buyer.

Payment by Paypal only, expected within 48 hours unless other arrangements have been made.

PMs welcome, but first unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins.

No probies or HOSers. Be a good person.

Thanks for looking! --CB