• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage shipping Rates

2 posts in this topic

I was wandering if one of the non-US board members would be able to tell me how much Heritage charges for international shipping.

I've tried to find this info on their web site, but to no avail.

The reply I got from them when I asked this question, was just a link to their web page that only shows me domestic US shipping. (shrug)

Thanks.

It varies, but is not cheap because of two reasons. They no longer ship via USPS(united states postal service) for out of country, only UPS(United Parcel Service) or Fed Ex. I usually choose Fed Ex because UPS has a whole bunch of ridiculous broker fees on top of shipping costs that are very high for Canadian buyers(I cant speak for packages going to Europe or the UK).

Heritage also always declares the full value of all purchases that the ship internationally, so you typically wind up paying the full taxes as its processed through customs in your respective country.

Hope this helps a bit. PM me if you have additional questions and I can be of help.

Thanks