• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miamiknights Golden Age Sale

23 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I will be posting several golden age books tonight.

Normal Rules & No Hos or Probies

1st :takeit: wins it. As always offers will be considered

*book is in my possession.

shipping will be $ 5 for raw books and $12in slabs in the US will ship to Canada(will work it out)

Planet Comics 22

This book has a few married pages (55-64) along with some water damage and the noticeable spine plot on the top of the spine. Besides all that it's still a amazing book plus it's the last rivet cover in the series.

I feel it's a Good in condition

$255 you won't find this book for this price.

imagejpg3_zpsd00f8c49.jpg

:popcorn:

Hey Gino

How's it going buddy

Goin' great buddy finally had a night off work so got to do the trick or treat thing with the rugrats :cloud9: unfortunately just got done watching the Cavs open up their season flatter than a open can of pop left out on the counter for 100 yrs lol it's early though... And great books as always!! buy from Ivan people this man is as good as they get (thumbs u

Hey Gino

How's it going buddy

Goin' great buddy finally had a night off work so got to do the trick or treat thing with the rugrats :cloud9: unfortunately just got done watching the Cavs open up their season flatter than a open can of pop left out on the counter for 100 yrs lol it's early though... And great books as always!! buy from Ivan people this man is as good as they get (thumbs u

:) that's great man I'm glad you got some time off to hang out with the family. As for Cavs no comment here buddy I think you know why :whistle: let's go heat lol

Hey Gino

How's it going buddy

:) that's great man I'm glad you got some time off to hang out with the family. As for Cavs no comment here buddy I think you know why :whistle: let's go heat lol

I can TRULY understand my friend :foryou: