• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Unlimited - worth it?

13 posts in this topic

What sort of thing are you looking for? I paid and tried it for a month in which I read a good chunk of Brubaker's Cap run. It seemed like it had a lot of moderns from like 2000 on up. They were constantly emailing me though with more stuff they'd added.

I tried to find old silver but it didn't come up. I thought the library wasn't incredibly easy to search, but I also didn't mess with it too much.

Buzz had a thread running about it. He should be along shortly as he really likes it.

The struggle I had: when you try to search out something like Fantastic Four #1 so much stuff would come up. Then it was awkward to scroll through.

Maybe someone that has spent more time with it could help.

The trick is to find your series, then tag all of the issues you want to read in one shot.

They have thousands of books available. Let me know which titles you are looking for and I can verify they have them. I've been a member for a few years and love it.

Hulk and X-men are the ones I'd be most concerned about. I have near complete collections of both, so I'd want to still be able to read them