• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So What is the Key Warlock Book?

118 posts in this topic

I've noticed some nice warlock books heating up. Some good money being had for ff67 but all seem to have miswraps. Is this common for this book? Not seeing any thor 165 higher than 8.5 at all!

I've noticed some nice warlock books heating up. Some good money being had for ff67 but all seem to have miswraps. Is this common for this book? Not seeing any thor 165 higher than 8.5 at all!

Yes, up to issues in the #70s the Fantastic Four can be commonly miswrapped, and definitely this issue is among these which suffer more from the defect.

As dead_clone said, Thor #165 is not common in high grade because of the black cover which is notoriously unmerciful, like Hero for Hire #1, Fantastic Four #11o, Sub-Mariner #8 etc…

Personally Prefer non SS on high grade books pre 1990

+1

+2

I personally prefer non-SS on any key 1st appearance book period...unless it's a lower graded copy, then I'd debate with myself on it.

+1

+2

I personally prefer non-SS on any key 1st appearance book period...unless it's a lower graded copy, then I'd debate with myself on it.

Me too (thumbs u

just really pre modern books, only have a few ss in my collection at all, very low grade keys and some TWD books

+1

+2

Would you win?

+1

+2

Would you win?

I've got a winning record...I think I've only owned a handful of signed 1st app. keys...

As a kid, I was deeply impressed by the storyline.

I had just read FF#66-67 and discovering this mature, developed Warlock (with all summarized at the beginning) was a wonderful experience.

The story "Star thief" impressed me a lot, as much as McGregor/Russell's Killraven.