• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JShot - SUPER DUPER KUDOS THREAD !!!!!!!!

12 posts in this topic

I am soooooo glad to have been Jeff's board sales-cherry pop with a recent purchase from him.

Lets go through the motions of what makes him worth dealing with...

- Books were accurately graded and represented with clear scans and descriptions provided.

- Immediate PM response to me concerning ship options and postal rates all with a sweet pleasant, written demeanor.

- Tracking information provided within an hour after I paid.

- Books mailed the following morning and received by me within 48 hours.

- Product double boxed with adequate bubble wrap and packaging to insure safe delivery.

- Follow up PM asking if I had received the books and inquiring about my satisfaction.

I fancy myself a good seller, prompt shipper and exceptional packer ( :D ) ... I can say with confidence, that even I never do this good lol

Welcome to the boards Jeff. You have personally secured future business from me and are added to my Christmas Meme list :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

Ok so I just finished my second transaction in a month with noob seller Jeff.

In case no one read the above... I guess I'm going to have to repeat myself. :D

That said... I personally hope NO ONE reads this, so I can keep winning his board auctions without competition... but good work deserves praise, so here it is.

- Books were accurately graded and represented with clear scans and descriptions provided.

- Immediate PM response to me concerning ship options and postal rates all with a sweet pleasant, written demeanor.

- Tracking information provided within an hour after I paid.

- Books mailed the following morning and received by me within 48 hours.

- Product double boxed with adequate bubble wrap and packaging to insure safe delivery.

As a buyer, I would love to keep Jeff my little secret... but as a seller, I would want the world to know how great his service has been, just so I could try to live up to his example.

Good work buddy :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

Great dealing with Jeff! He paid immediately on a pretty major key book. We had excellent communication and I look forward to dealing with him again. I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about him.

Tripp

Great guy to deal with.

Had a buy and trade and was able to send immediate payment and shipped the book within 5 minutes of completing the deal!

The book was exactly as scanned and well protected when shipped.

Book in the deal was a high end Avengers so complete trust with board member.