• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 6, 28 ToS 43, 57, 58, 59, more low grade raw

9 posts in this topic

The listing is for low grade raw silver age Marvels. I may add more books throughout the weekend including a couple pre-hero Strange Tales. Shipping is $3 for 1-2 books by First Class (secured between two pieces of cardboard in an envelope). 3 or more books will go Media Mail for $5. I can do Priority as well. Priority would be $5.95 for 1-3 books (shipped in a box). I can quote Priority for larger number of issues if needed. Payment is by Paypal, check or MO. Happy reading! There are some good stories here.

Listings and pics in the next post.

Amazing Spider-man #6 G+/GVG $245

Nice presenting book for the grade. There is small ~1" cut in white border around the art near the middle of the spine on the interior. It goes through the first half of the book. Not very noticeable and doesn't affect the art.

ASm6009_zps719b5b7d.jpg

ASm6BC010_zpsfa0a0f11.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #28 VG+/VGF $200

This looks better in hand. The scan makes the non-color breaking fold in the lower left look much worse than it it. Same with the rest of the black. The cover is a nice deep black and doesn't look "dusty" like in the scan. In a mylar or bag, this looks much better than VG+.

ASm28011_zps600adbdb.jpg

ASm28bc012_zps2f943e44.jpg