• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5

55 posts in this topic

I am the seller. Why would you question what someone is asking for a comic. If you don't like the price, then why bother commenting. Are you trying to educate me? If so, thanks for your help, but here's my rationale:

If I believe I purchased the book for a price much lower than FMV. I also believe that purchase caused GPA to drop. At that point, who really defines FMV? I believe that's up to the people willing to purchase it. We can certainly use bids and sales on eBay, other auctions, and GPA, as a starting point, but be advised that a book that isn't bought and sold 10 times a week at the specific grade must be looked upon relative to what one may pay.

This book just sold on ebay within the past 2 months; I assume won by the current owner. I didn't see the original asking price but why would the seller not know FMV if they just bid on and won it?

It was won by the Ebay ID he provided. It is the same as his ID here

I don't know what an OP is, but that's fine. My first posting experience on CS started nicely and people were willing to give advice, but then it turned a bit. At this point, I must rationalize why I joined years ago, but never posted since I've been called out. So here it goes.

I've been collecting for years, but haven't had much reason to post on forums like this. I did get an account years ago, but I can't remember exactly why. I think I may have PM'd someone about something. As I stated in my original post, I am just starting my business to support my hobby of collecting.

So thanks again for the advice and if anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Also, how could the OP have registered here over four years ago and not yet have one single post anywhere on this forum until today?

OP, where have you been, lo these many years?

Just to play Devil's advocate, two friends of mine registered here two years ago and while one has only posted once, the other still has not posted. They both come here to lurk.

GLWTS.

I've spoken to Jason about this book (I am not in the market for it).

If someone wanted to buy the book but is leery of the OP, I would be willing to play middle man on it. I would accept the payment (cashier check, MO, whatever) made out to the seller and meet up with him.

I'll check the book out and take possession of it and give him the payment. I'll ship the buyer the book.

-Chris

I've spoken to Jason about this book (I am not in the market for it).

If someone wanted to buy the book but is leery of the OP, I would be willing to play middle man on it. I would accept the payment (cashier check, MO, whatever) made out to the seller and meet up with him.

I'll check the book out and take possession of it and give him the payment. I'll ship the buyer the book.

-Chris

:takeit: per This ^ ^