• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5

55 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting a comic on CS. I picked up this book before the NYCC in hopes of getting Stan the Man to sign it. Unfortunately, he didn't make it. $8,750 $8,475 or best offer. If it doesn't sell you will be able to find it on eBay next Sunday. U.S. buyers only and PayPal only please.

Update:

***Price Drop: $8,475***

I also found someone who is willing to broker the sale since I'm new here. He's a long time board member.

AF15.jpg

Please PM or e-mail via my website with any questions. There are also many more pics on my website.

www.collectiblesbybaker.com

Thank you.

Jason

Hi. I'm just getting my business started, so I'm not sure how to answer that. If you follow the link and click on home, it will show what I look like, but I'm sure that won't help much. I have quite a few comics I am going to start selling online, including 3 ASM 129s.

As for references, if you have any ideas, please advise. I'm in the Northern, VA area.

Thanks.

Listing there is free. You pay 10% of sale price to the house but at least you have peace of mind, contrary to ebay.

You don't pay any fees here but problem is you have a post count of 3 and no references to go by.

do you think my price is accurate?

Personally I think it's on the low side and that might cause alarm bells to go off. Take a look at AF15 asking prices on ComicLink or Heritage ( www.ha.com ) for a comparison.

do you think my price is accurate?

Personally I think it's on the low side. Take a look at AF15 asking prices on ComicLink for a comparison.

It's low.

If people believe you are a legitimate seller you will sell the book immediately at that price.

-J.