• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh look........The Signature Room has become the Best of the Best Room again....

56 posts in this topic

I'm with whomever decides to christen the subforum JJ's House

Sounds like a good idea for a Best of the Best Competition. Best of the Best Facilitator. Name your favorite facilitator one nomination per person and I will start a Best of the Best poll in this topic here. Nominations close in five days. A poll will be created and the too two vote getters move to the final round to duke it out.

Sounds like a good idea for a Best of the Best Competition. Best of the Best Facilitator. Name your favorite facilitator one nomination per person and I will start a Best of the Best poll in this topic here. Nominations close in five days. A poll will be created and the too two vote getters move to the final round to duke it out.

hm It might bump this thread to page two.

hm It might bump this thread to page two.

:roflmao:

And Best of the Best CAW.

And Best of the Best Sharpies.

And Best of the Best Window Bags.

And Best of the Best Sub-Forums.

And Best of the Best Sub-Forums Sub-Forum.

hm

hm

Who are you going to nominate for Best of the Best Facilitator though?

hm

Who are you going to nominate for Best of the Best Facilitator though?

hm

Hard to say. I have some beloved favs, that's for sure, but I'm not quite sure the feelings are mutual with some of them, which makes me sad.

:(

Woo hoo this thread got bumped!!!!!

3 Cheers for no longer understanding any appeal to BOTB!

3 Cheers for BOTB moving to the BOTB website!

3 Cheers for the return of the Signature Room from BOTB's Clutches!

lol