• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh look........The Signature Room has become the Best of the Best Room again....

56 posts in this topic

As long as they don't knock out important stuff, I don't think it is a big deal. But when they get bumped en masse and knock other stuff off, that is bogus.

Right now, there is not much going on.

As long as they don't knock out important stuff, I don't think it is a big deal. But when they get bumped en masse and knock other stuff off, that is bogus.

Yeah, I've also noticed it is a bit dead in this room lately. I'd rather look at some cool "Best of" threads in here than all the damned movie threads (or value threads masquerading as movie threads) in CG. 2c

Cant they just merge all of the threads into one best of the best thread

does each character really need their own thread?

Do we start a new thread for each new person on the probation list? No........it all gets posted in one thread.

Let's merge these suckers.

Cant they just merge all of the threads into one best of the best thread

does each character really need their own thread?

Do we start a new thread for each new person on the probation list? No........it all gets posted in one thread.

Let's merge these suckers.

It'd be a nightmare to search through the one thread to find individual books or series of interest. The probation thread is all about probation, one topic, so it makes more sense there even if it does occasionally get a bit unwieldy.

Yeah, I've also noticed it is a bit dead in this room lately. I'd rather look at some cool "Best of" threads in here than all the damned movie threads (or value threads masquerading as movie threads) in CG. 2c

^^

Jeez I wish we could move all these threads someplace else. 2c:censored:

Hey Sean, already tried to request a forum inside of a forum for this one much like the signature events page but got shot down pretty quickly. I don't think anything big got bumped off the first page though as it has been slow since the close of NYCC. Even things that used to get a ton of attention like the Sketch Cover look at me had been slow and few if at all being posted following a convention. Most seem to hold there stuff close to the vest I guess and most of us are pretty well tapped out or taking a break from the hectic Con life.

Jeez I wish we could move all these threads someplace else. 2c:censored:

They are the primary reason I quit coming around here much.

I will welcome you back, if you sell me that Black Orchid book.

Eh.…I've spent too much time here already. I'll just slip back out, now.