• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Panther No. 1 - 2x nicer copies that won't break the bank!

3 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I have some multiple copies of Black Panther No. 1 that I'm happy to offer up here to folks looking for a pretty copy that shouldn't drain their PayPal accounts. Shipping will be $6 via USPS Priority padded envelope within the U.S.; actual shipping to Canada or International. Both books will come in Mylites2 with E. Gerber Fullbacks. OH! I should note neither book has been pressed, if that's a question.

:takeit: in the thread is king and trumps any ongoing PM exchanges; Paypal preferred. Probies and HOSers can look but not touch. My kudos are in my sig. Thanks for your interest!

Black Panther No. 1 - COPY A - $28

Calling this a FN/VF. Structurally nicer but there's that chip on the lower bc.

BPanth1_FNVFfc_zps4e9be4ff.jpg

BPanth1_FNVFbc_zpsf8798de3.jpg

Black Panther No. 1 - COPY B - SOLD!

I was on the fence as to whether this is a NM- or a VF/NM, but let's be conservative and call it a VF/NM... of course, your mileage may vary! Overall a very fresh copy that lies flat, has nice colors, and is pretty well-centered for a notoriously off-centered book. You'll notice a few blue marks on the lower bc that appear to be traces of distributor's ink.

BPanth1_NMfc_zps972b8706.jpg

BPanth1_NMbc_zps7597a638.jpg