• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Hero 6 Movie Review

88 posts in this topic

BOX OFFICE: BIG HERO 6 Becomes Third Highest Grossing Disney Animation Movie Ever

-------------------

Deadline reports that following a strong performance in China - a territory which is becoming more and more important to a movie's box office performance - Big Hero 6 has now crossed the $600 million mark worldwide with a current cume of $604.8 million (that's made up of $221.3 million domestically and $383.5 million internationally). That means it now sits behind Frozen and The Lion King as the third highest grossing Disney Animation release of all-time.

-------------------

:applause:

We finally watched it on Friday. It was funny because my son wasn't interested at all. About 30 seconds in he was captivated and we are currently watching it for the 3rd time since Friday night- it was a long Saturday and we'll all recovering being lazy.

My one big question, how did they get from the comic to the film? It seems a very loose adaptation. Outside of character names, nothing seems to be the same.

Definitely, my favorite funnybook movie of last year*! (thumbs u

1. Big Hero 6

2. Guardians of the Galaxy

3. Snowpiercer

4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

5. Batman: Assault on Arkham

6. X-Men: Days of Future Past

*If you don't count Birdman.

3. Snowpiercer

hm

Still have not seen this one yet.

We watched 'Foxcatcher' last night. Wow! What a weird and sad situation that turned out to be.

doh!

...even after my thread dedicated to the awesomeness of this film, you still hesitate Nick ? lol

Try it ... you will enjoy it :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

I watched this recently on a Disney cruise with my family. It was an amazing show and could easily watch the show a second time if the opportunity arose.
Just watched it a second time this afternoon. Still held up quite nicely, like The Incredibles. Fred was pretty funny, Honey-Lemon was cute, but my favorite of the '6' would be Go-Go. Jamie Chung was definitely channeling Clint Eastwood in short shorts when voicing her.

"Woman up will you" lol

I've had her movie, 'Eden' collecting dust on one of my dvd racks for a year. Might watch that this week.

Still haven't opened it up yet.

Dude open it up and watch it.

It`s awesome. :)

It has a Bladerunner feel to it with futuristic city San Fransokyo.

It's so weird.

I never read this post, yet I watched Blade Runner: The Final Cut (during the morning) and Big Hero 6 (last night).

It was spectacular! (thumbs u