• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF 67

21 posts in this topic

No, but bought from a very reliable dealer (Escapist Comics), advertised as a VFNM and I quite agree, although there can always be some fluctuations when you grade, even by CGC.

A deslabbed 9.2 was this one I sold recently: cover is yellower but as you see minor defects (top left corner) are still allowed in VF to NM grades.

8D7ZS4Jh.jpg

@white_rushin: Keep looking, it took me a good amount time to find a pair of copies I like, and the movie hype in some way helped but in more than a way it hindered because the book became pricey.

Because of the search I did on this book, I became fixated with better paper quality (and thus whiter covers), a lot more than the grade.

Often I am happy with a VG/FN book with a white, clean cover. :)

P.S. Paulo, I guess it’s worth grading, especially if for some reason you will sell it.

Hard to tell but hopefully I won't need to sell one of the cores of my collection. That will be very disappointing.