• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Books - 50% OFF SALE!!! - - - - CLOSED - - - -

28 posts in this topic

:news:

:news:WI

CLOSED

Ok, gotta raise some funds quick, so up until 11:59pm tonight, 11/16/14, everything in my thread is 50% off the listed price. This deal ends at midnight.

EVERYTHING 50% OFF listed price until Midnight!!!

Hello all,

Got a few books here that I would like to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Shipping is $8 insured. Paypal is preferred and I'll eat the fee, but MO or CC's are ok too.

As usual, No HOS'rs, Probies, or shady characters of ill repute.

A :takeit: will win over a PM everytime (unless a deal has been agreed to, of course).

Books to follow shortly..... hm

Superman #21 (FN-) $375

:news:SOLD via pm :news:

Thanks!

Very nice flat book. Small pieces added rear cover (very well imho), Top staple popped, 3/4" spine split bottom, 1/4" hole rear spine. That being said, this book is solid and presents beautifully. Hate to part with it.

IMG_1197_zpse8d23f13.jpg

IMG_1198_zps9bf4c00b.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsf67f4a9c.jpg

IMG_1199_zps0d34d6ca.jpg

IMG_1203_zpsd58bb540.jpg

Wonder Comics #15 - (PR) - $100

This book is missing its staples, and the 17th & 18th pages (as counted as single pieces of paper, but cut out clean. Affects story) Yeah, that's a bummer, but let's face it, nobody buys this book for the inside.....

(also, for what it's worth, it look like there is some paper stuck to her legs, and possibly removable...)

_57a_zps55de7fb7.jpeg

I'll take these at 50% off:

Jumbo Comics #86 - (6.5) - $75

Rangers Comics #38 - (3.0) - $50

I'd also like to take this at 50% off, but the image is not showing. Can I see the pic first?

Fight Comics #56 - (VG/FN) - $45