• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

85 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #18, VG 4.0, $80

minor paper chipping lower edges fc + bc; spot of moisture staining on upper corner and on the spine; spine wear; three-quarter inch vertical tear top left edge fc (through Thing's head); cover reds are faded to orange

1st appearance of the Super Skrull

:takeit:

minor paper chipping lower edges fc + bc; spot of moisture staining on upper corner and on the spine; spine wear; three-quarter inch vertical tear top left edge fc (through Thing's head); cover reds are faded to orange

Nice book and price! Can't go wrong with the first SuperSkrull (thumbs u

^^ Thank you!

Fantastic Four #54 (Copy B), FN/VF 7.0, $45 SOLD

hole the size of a piece of rice in the fc between the “O” and “R” of “Torch” – without that, I’d call this an easy 8.5 (great colors, whites, and page quality); with it…a 7.0 (shrug)

Inhumans cameo.

th_ff54b_f_zps884217b4.jpgth_ff54b_r_zps10aa1c94.jpg

Fantastic Four #54 (Copy B), FN/VF 7.0, $45

hole the size of a piece of rice in the fc between the “O” and “R” of “Torch” – without that, I’d call this an easy 8.5 (great colors, whites, and page quality); with it…a 7.0 (shrug)

Inhumans cameo.

ff54b_f_zps884217b4.jpgff54b_r_zps10aa1c94.jpg

I'll take it.