• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE THAT INTEREST ME TJ WATSON IS COOL posted by Ronnylama

7 posts in this topic

I completely agree with Tnerb. I'm a better person for having a friend like you, Ronnylama. Your love of comics and generous, giving spirit are an inspiration to me.

And while I AM mainly a Marvel fan, I have a deep appreciation of all comics and the artistic and literary history they represent. I love the more unusual and obscure items just as much as the big keys. More so in most cases.

They should have had a higher print run of people like you. You're far too rare in this world. I am so glad to have met each of the people I have made made meaningful connections with through this hobby of graded books.

:whee:

They should have had a higher print run of people like you.

Well said!

I don't know who TJ Watson is, but they must be pretty cool to garner such high praise from the Ronnylama. Nice to see a journal from you! How about giving us a peek of your latest piece of art as well?