• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A PRESSING ISSUE

13 posts in this topic

"Two and one half years ago, when I called ‘THE GRADING COMPANY’ to complain about the RAMPANT PRESSING by the 'AUCTION HOUSE OF CORRUPTION', treasures which were being destroyed FOREVER, their answer to me was, and I quote, “What are you worried about Marnin, once these books are holdered, know one will know ANYTHING!! "

If there is so much corruption why would Heritage be dumb enough to have that past auction archive available with full size images? How many books have we seen that have been pressed and even a trimm job.

All these “Carnival Barkers" then send their iHop specials directly to ‘THE GRADING COMPANY’, who refuse to acknowledge that pressing is a process of restoration by adding a few thousand pounds of pressure per square inch that recreates a comic book back to it original newsstand condition, though in most cases, with an obvious artificial look.

All these “Carnival Barkers" then send their iHop specials directly to ‘THE GRADING COMPANY’, who refuse to acknowledge that pressing is a process of restoration by adding a few thousand pounds of pressure per square inch that recreates a comic book back to it original newsstand condition, though in most cases, with an obvious artificial look.

How can it be original condition and still look artificial. are not the two concepts diametrically opposed!

What tripe! thumbsup2.gif

I figured it was BS but had to put this out there for more info.

You my want to look through Comic General for Marnin's gone around the bend.... Posted by nearmint

Also interesting editorial Posted by WallStreet Trader

What tripe! thumbsup2.gif

How is this tripe? Sure the guy has lost it but the overall message is sound.

"Two and one half years ago, when I called ‘THE GRADING COMPANY’ to complain about the RAMPANT PRESSING by the 'AUCTION HOUSE OF CORRUPTION', treasures which were being destroyed FOREVER, their answer to me was, and I quote, “What are you worried about Marnin, once these books are holdered, know one will know ANYTHING!! "

If there is so much corruption why would Heritage be dumb enough to have that past auction archive available with full size images? How many books have we seen that have been pressed and even a trimm job.

Marnin has lost his mind insane.gif and NO ONE from this company ever said that. He should be very careful of what he puts in print 893naughty-thumb.gif

Marnin has lost his mind insane.gif and NO ONE from this company ever said that. He should be very careful of what he puts in print 893naughty-thumb.gif

How'd you know he was talking about CGC? poke2.gif

How'd you know he was talking about CGC? poke2.gif

That's all he ever talks about insane.gif27_laughing.gif

Otherwise, no one would listen to him tongue.gif