• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is WAY too early to talk about Wizard Chicago 2005, but I'm doin' it anyway!

54 posts in this topic

Damn straight it's too damn early to be talking Chicago 2005. I still haven't fully recovered from planning last year's forum dinner, so I don't even want to think about this year yet! mad.gif

Alan

Start thinking. You've been voted in as The Host with the Most, so get cracking. Mr. Donut wants a steak as big as his head again.

I will be the one fighting Norrin for original Goon pages. sumo.gif

Let's go!

rockem-home.JPG

How much do you guys expect the Goon pages to sell for? Depending how much they are, I might have to get in that brawl.

I will be the one fighting Norrin for original Goon pages. sumo.gif

Let's go!

rockem-home.JPG

How much do you guys expect the Goon pages to sell for? Depending how much they are, I might have to get in that brawl.

Anywhere from $300 (early series pages) to $800 for double splashes.

Watch out of for October. He's a biter. tongue.gif

Hey all -

I will be at the Chicago Con throughout, and plan to be at the dinner (wherever it is, and whoever is there.) I will torture Donut with my Perez piece and force him to sell me all of his. No SD for me this year, so Chicago is the place!

Dan

I am hoping to be in Chicago this year. My wedding is not until the end of August, so hopefully the Con won't interfere. Now I just have to hope that I don't get slammed at work! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Chicago is the best! cloud9.gif Alan, I hope you are planning the forum dinner again. I vote for the same restaurant, same private room. That was perfect! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am hoping to be in Chicago this year. My wedding is not until the end of August, so hopefully the Con won't interfere. Now I just have to hope that I don't get slammed at work! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Chicago is the best! cloud9.gif Alan, I hope you are planning the forum dinner again. I vote for the same restaurant, same private room. That was perfect! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Alan rocks!

We should do the same as last year. Alan, call me and we will work it out if you want to help this year!

I'm in. I didn't think I'd make it again, so soon after the San Diego con again. I've risked "con burnout", but Chicago is great, I'll be seein' you guys there this year as well. yay.gif

Alan, I hope to catch up with you this year on the happenings of Big Brother 6 when we meet up at dinner. gossip.gif Don't let the others know, they'll think we are geeks. WAIT, we are already all comic geeks so I think we'll get a reprieve. confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn you! Damn you all to hell! You've given me the party planning bug again. My blood pressure can't take this! Quoth Tweak: "GAH! THE PRESSURE!"

laugh.gif Just kidding; I like complaining. laugh.gif

I popped over to Gibson's website and looked at some of the other private rooms they have. The one we were in last year (The Stephen's Fireplace Room) is only one half of a bigger space known simply as The Stephen's Room. We would need between 50 and 64 people to take that one. Frankly, I felt we were a bit crowded last year and would like to be able to branch out.

So let's shoot for 50+ guests this time, m'okay? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif We have a reputation to uphold here! grin.gif

So let's shoot for 50+ guests this time, m'okay? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif We have a reputation to uphold here! grin.gif

Ok then.

Let us start a list then. yay.gif

Myself , and Greta will be attending

There, you now have 2 outa the 50 needed.

Kenny

Ok then.

Let us start a list then. yay.gif

Myself , and Greta will be attending

There, you now have 2 outa the 50 needed.

Kenny

In! grin.gif