• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is WAY too early to talk about Wizard Chicago 2005, but I'm doin' it anyway!

54 posts in this topic

I hope the dealer tables will be open for it, as I am buying the 4 day ticket. Preview night in San Diego was killer and I got a bunch of stuff I didn't see again the rest of the show. I have a list of books I will be looking for on thursday, so if dealers aren't selling I will be PISSSED!

Yeah, it sounds like a fun event if the whole thing is open like in San Diego, just wish that if that is the case that it had been mentioned earlier. Alot of people already made reservations before this had been mentioned. Still, we cannot even tell if the floor is open or not. It's very vague. I love Preview Night in San Diego. I'll be at that again in a month and a half.

Sucks you got screwed. If you want, you can let me know close to the show if you would be looking for anything specific on that night and I can pick it up for you if I see it. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the offer Andy. I'm not looking for anything specific (just the usuals and ALL the usuals) but I just like to be there where all the action is and I hate missing things. Oh well, I'll be at the full 4 1/2 days in San Diego three weeks before this so I should be fine. tongue.gif

Lucky. I won't be at SD this year. My cousins have all gone since the early 80s....haven't missed a single one. Wish I could join them, but it's a week or two before the bar. frown.gif

bumpit.gif

Only 359 more days until the next Wizard World Chicago (Aug 3rd-6th, 2006). insane.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Start planning the dinner, slacker! poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Hey, don't forget you owe me a drink this time buddy poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Also, it would be nice if Alan could begin PMing people about getting together after the next Chicago Comicfest! poke2.gif27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

bumpit.gif

Only 359 more days until the next Wizard World Chicago (Aug 3rd-6th, 2006). insane.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Start planning the dinner, slacker! poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Hey, don't forget you owe me a drink this time buddy poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Also, it would be nice if Alan could begin PMing people about getting together after the next Chicago Comicfest! poke2.gif27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Yup. grin.gif

K