• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Fourteen-Day Fourteen

3 posts in this topic

Marvel Graphic Novel #4

At one point this book was extremely difficult to get ones hands on. When there were only six 9.8 copies available I started my search. I wrote about being "Wallaced" on two different occasions. I went to work on a day no one should have braved the elements when I purchased my first copy, a signed copy. I never thought it was possible, I now owned a beautiful specimen of the first appearance of my favorite team.

The second copy I purchased was a raw universal 9.8 copy of my lil' bro. I bought this in the hope of getting a double signature with a nice little sketch. I panicked about the process the whole time. From the moment I cracked it to the moment I checked the grade only seconds after it was made available. I was as happy as I was when I found out about my ASM #129.

My first copy went on to a better home while the second joins my third., that being my original copy signed and graded a 4.5, maybe I should have had a sketch on that one as well. Only time will tell, I still might.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16102.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I was so thrilled for it to hold up in 9.8 for you! That sketch of Cannonball from Bob is magnificent! I so need to do that someday myself.

You now have the greatest specimen of this book in the world IMO, and I'm so glad I was able to help make it happen for you. Congratulations big bro!!!!!! :)