• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't click on any links from 'BobMEnow'! Alert the Mods!

43 posts in this topic

I can't imagine how much of a turd you have to be to want to do this stuff.Go to comic collector live,they are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. lol

its easy to explain. you have no life. your sitting there by the keyboard with an ashtray full of cigarette butts. your teeth are rotten. you've never been laid. you live with mommy. you've never had you're azz kicked. you don't have a job. your a parasite on society. and you can't link three coherent words together in public to make a simple sentence. does that cover it?

I can't imagine how much of a turd you have to be to want to do this stuff.Go to comic collector live,they are insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. lol

its easy to explain. you have no life. your sitting there by the keyboard with an ashtray full of cigarette butts. your teeth are rotten. you've never been laid. you live with mommy. you've never had you're azz kicked. you don't have a job. your a parasite on society. and you can't link three coherent words together in public to make a simple sentence. does that cover it?

Nuff said! (worship)

Tell us what you really think. :headbang:

Tell us what you really think. :headbang:

I'd get banned from this place permanentley. But I am available for personal one on one counseling sessions. :acclaim:

Yeah it is the same link. I just hit the mod button.

If nothing else, this place is interesting. :grin:

It attracts vermin from the finest cess pools on the planet. :applause:

Wait, are you talking about Winnipeg? :sumo:

Yeah it is the same link. I just hit the mod button.

If nothing else, this place is interesting. :grin:

It attracts vermin from the finest cess pools on the planet. :applause:

Wait, are you talking about Winnipeg? :sumo:

If the shoe fits....... :whistle:

lol

He might be poking a sleeping bear-CGC has attorneys with access to investigators-a proxy can be broken....if they decide to pursue this it could get interesting...