• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Sixteen-Day Sixteen

2 posts in this topic

Daredevil #5

If issue seven was the first Daredevil issue I craved after issue one, then issue five was third in that list. I still hope to attain a higher grade for both issues one and seven but, issue five is the latest book I hope to upgrade...again.

My first copy was somewhere between a fair and a good. The copy I currently own is very good, but I would love to match my second and third issues of this series. I hope to find a near mint copy, somewhere along the lines of a 9.4 or even a 9.2.

This might very well be the last book I try to get Stan Lee to sign. If luck will have it I will also find issues six, nine, and ten but, there is something amazing about this particular Wally Wood cover, so amazing that marvel decided to even advertise his involvement in a starburst right on the cover.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16113.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I just love the early DDs! My copy of #5 is probably a 5.5, and I'll probably submit it next year when I get my next coupon from CGC.

I too would love to eventually own higher grade copies of the first ten issues of this series, but it will be some time before I can make that happen. Good luck on that copy when you get Stan on it. :)