• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Seventeen-Day Seventeen

1 post in this topic

Marvel Milestone Edition: Fantastic Four #1

In 91' a year before my son was born I read Fantastic Four #1. This also happens to be thirty years after it was released. Marvel began producing a reprint series of some of their biggest key issues. They released around 23 of the comics they thought their fans would want. The price tag was a bit lofty compared to their new material and although I picked up a few, I didn't pick up all of them.

The books has a silver boarder making the covers feel a bit heavier. Looking through each one at my LCS netted me a very fine + at best. I don't know if it was a bad shipment or that's the way they all were. At nineteen I assumed it was every single one.

My original copies were part of my purge and now with the digital age its a lot easier to find what I'm looking for without ever having to leave the house. Chances are I will not own any of these original key issues so it was nice to get the ones I wanted in this format. The one thing I find really cool though is the Marvel Milestone Edition for Amazing Spider-Man #129 was released in 11-92, one of my son's birthday books. I might have to look for a 9.8 of that issue.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16117.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb