• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

70s Undergrounds - more added/prices lowered

4 posts in this topic

Hey folks. I got some 70s undergrounds for sale. I might be adding more to the selling thread as the days go buy.

Some of these books contain offense words and nudity, even the covers, so that’s why I scanned them like I did, so that the no-no stuff wouldn’t show. :blush:

List:

Griffith Observatory 1

Captain Guts 1 + 2

Zap 9

Arcade comic revue Spring 1976

Freak Brothers 2

Mean B**ch Thrills

Your Hytone Comix

Now these things aren’t listed the Overstreet of course and only higher grade expensive copies are in GPA all of which made it difficult to price these mid-grade books.

All I could do was check dealer sites on the web and the crumb books go for $10-$20 and the other $5-$10 so on average $10 or so.

8 books so I’ll ask $65 shipped USA which covers Priority shipping with insurance and tracking and PayPal is just fine.

If you were interested but maybe the price wasn’t there for you shoot a PM offer.

I am looking to sell. :foryou:

Oh and no idea if they’re first prints or not… :ohnoez:

Underground3_zpsd2415c52.jpg~original

Underground2_zps1235091d.jpg~original

Underground1_zps75cf2643.jpg~original

Price lowered on above lot.

Next lot:

3 books in this lot.

Two Heritage catalogs from 2012 (cover price $50 each)

One is NM+ the other would be if not for a corner crease/ding bottom right.

Dang I hate these get delivered in envelopes.

And a hardcover (with dust cover) of the best covers from the Golden Age of Batman/Detective.

It was so large it wouldn't fit on my legal size scanner bed.

Asking for lot of 3: $40 +$12.50 for priority flat rate box (automatically comes with tracking and insurance)

photo HertCat1_zps3f6a8d40.jpg

photo HertCat2_zpsa0561043.jpg

photo GATect_zpsbf4948e3.jpg