• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three books for sale...all 9.8 whites...ridiculously cheap.

24 posts in this topic

Books are coming from Canada so $22 to start, and $5.00 extra if you purchase more than one slab.

X-Men #317 first Blink (tougher non foil version, check GPA I dare you) $75 each (I have two)

X31798.jpg

ASM #317 Venom cover $100 each (I have two)

ASM31798-1.jpg

Man of Steel #18 $75

MOS1898.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jim

wow, that is a steal and a very nice copy! This should sell pretty quick. I think last ebay sale was $1950+ a day or two ago.

I really believed it was going to be a 9.9 as it's the nicest one I've ever held out of the 100 or so I sold over the last two years.

Jim

wow, that is a steal and a very nice copy! This should sell pretty quick. I think last ebay sale was $1950+ a day or two ago.

I really believed it was going to be a 9.9 as it's the nicest one I've ever held out of the 100 or so I sold over the last two years.

Jim

Now you sound like Roy :blahblah::devil:

Jim

Now you sound like Roy :blahblah::devil:

We did find out about 10 years ago that we went to the same Jr. High together and his brother was in my homeroom...maybe there's something in the water.

Jim