• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much do you spend on comic books per month?

65 posts in this topic

I'm working on finding out how much people spend on comic books per month so that I can use that as feasibility for a loan or grant.

Just give a number of how much you spend on comics each month it doesn't have to be exact as long as it's close to accurate as you can make it

Thanks

Gabriel Kawa

some can afford $100 a month, others $50,000.

Buy what you like and what you can afford Gabriel.

I'm not buying anything at the moment I need this info so that I can show the banks that I actually am doing primary research on this subject

Somebody is going to give you a loan based on an internet chat forum?

kinda since this counts as primary research which shows that I'm serious about starting a business :)

Good luck because giving the bank information on a public forum shows a lot of credible resources...

You're better off getting data from GPA and eBay sales than showing the bank "hey people on the forums say this..."

Market research is to also know your competitors not just data showing what people spend. Banks want to know how they can get their money back and profit by giving you a loan.

Fastest loan is a credit card application.

Somebody is going to give you a loan based on an internet chat forum?

kinda since this counts as primary research which shows that I'm serious about starting a business :)

Good luck because giving the bank information on a public forum shows a lot of credible resources...

You're better off getting data from GPA and eBay sales than showing the bank "hey people on the forums say this..."

Market research is to also know your competitors not just data showing what people spend. Banks want to know how they can get their money back and profit by giving you a loan.

Fastest loan is a credit card application.

yes that's a part of my secondary market research :)

When I was a kid I told my dad all I needed was $600 a month to live on my own.

Rent = $300 a month

Food = $100 a month

Misc Expenses = $100 a month

Fun Stuff = $100 a month

I'm amazed my old man didn't punch me.

***Don't even get me started with Net vs Gross income

When I was a kid I told my dad all I needed was $600 a month to live on my own.

Rent = $300 a month

Food = $100 a month

Misc Expenses = $100 a month

Fun Stuff = $100 a month

I'm amazed my old man didn't punch me.

***Don't even get me started with Net vs Gross income

ahaha I could imagine if I said that to my dad I'd be punched through a wall :)

My dad would have done that regardless. He's not allowed near my comics... Or my kids... But priorities right?

My spending fluctuates with my stress. Sadly, I buy when I'm stressed.