• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Superman (Anything)

2 posts in this topic

Well since this is my first post within the community, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. But the real reason I write this is I am a huge fan of the Man of Steel, and everything that has to do with him. But what I search for now is more then just comics I want everything that people have out there from the original plastic Justice League rings to lunchboxes. Anything people have out there please let me know if you wish to get rid of it. And though I am not searching for comics. unless you have ones that are alittle harder to come by please let me know. Thank you knidlt for all your time and patience.

Well since this is my first post within the community, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. But the real reason I write this is I am a huge fan of the Man of Steel, and everything that has to do with him. But what I search for now is more then just comics I want everything that people have out there from the original plastic Justice League rings to lunchboxes. Anything people have out there please let me know if you wish to get rid of it. And though I am not searching for comics. unless you have ones that are alittle harder to come by please let me know. Thank you knidlt for all your time and patience.

Hey, Krypton! Welcome to the boards! hi.gif

I've been here only a month myself and am a huge Superman fan too. I have almost all the Superman comics from 1960 to 1990 and especially like Smallville.

Something I have you may be interested in is a large Christopher Reeve cardboard stand-up display from a bookstore for the novelizations of the movie. I worked in a bookstore when Superman The Movie came out and was told I could take the display. I've had it ever since. It is about six feet high and in decent condition. I will put it on ebay if you are not interested. Let me know.

Joe