• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION ENDS 8PM EST!: FF #52 (1ST BLACK PANTHER) COVERLESS & X-MEN #14 COVER

12 posts in this topic

:news:1 DAY AUCTION!

CLOSES MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH AT 8 PM EST

Last time stamped bid wins.

Starting bid on both items is just $1.

Shipping in the USA is $6. Elsewhere: At cost to buyer. Contact me with questions.

BIN is a ludicrous $1000 on either item to comply with the rules but encourage a true no reserve auction.

I accept Paypal. No probies or HOSers.

ITEM #1: FANTASTIC FOUR #52 (1ST BLACK PANTHER) ... COVERLESS

I hear this is sort of a hot book right now. (tsk) on all of you Laserdisc speculators out there. It's just some lame Catman rip off by some no-name artist in a title that was just CANCELLED. ;)

Anyways, I digress...

Here's a COVERLESS but COMPLETE and very READABLE lower grade example of this fine book. Some spine and edge wear. A couple of small pieces missing. Throw it in your treasure box.

FF_52.jpg

ITEM #2: X-MEN #14 (1ST SENTINELS) ... COVERS ONLY; FRONT & BACK

Are these tin men still popular? That moving picture was kinda good. It's your lucky day if you happen to have a coverless copy lying around. Here's a complete front & back covers only to the Doom Patrol X-Men #14. Decent shape. Front and back still attached with no spine splitting. A few small tears and creases. Moderate spine and edge wear. Very slight foxing on the backside. Slap it on your naked copy.

X_Men_14.jpg

Thanks for looking! Sorry for the jokes.

--CB