• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 252 - came back as cgc 2.0 blue

28 posts in this topic

Came back as cgc 2.0 blue

My initial listing did not show up correctly, There was some type of caching issue on their end when I inadvertently pulled in the wrong pics, then deleted them, then tried to re pull them in. Anyway, long story short, for all of the haters this was a Photobucket mistake. Not mine.

Spare a grade?

Any restoration signs?

What do graders think of the ink coloring in superwoman's face?

Complete, no cutouts

Staples are pulling but still pretty well attached

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

2.0. Will show decent for the grade, but that's tops for me. Two grade penalty for the stache. Otherwise 3.0.

Good info. Are you being serious about the significant drop for the mustache or just being funny? I honestly do not know.

And I always love your brutal honesty Blazin...even if I don't always agree

2.0. Will show decent for the grade, but that's tops for me. Two grade penalty for the stache. Otherwise 3.0.

Good info. Are you being serious about the significant drop for the mustache or just being funny? I honestly do not know.

They hammer the grade if they feel the writing defaces the comic.

Always a fountain of knowledge

The writing is definitely on de face.