• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Twenty Five-Day Twenty Five

2 posts in this topic

X-Men Survival Guide to the Mansion

Can CGC even grade this book? The spine is like a spiral note book. This book came out when I purchased anything. I collected as much as I could regardless of company. Price was still an issue because I thought quantity beat quality.

This comic book is aptly named, it's a guide. There is no story involved. I never placed it in a bag or board so I am amazed at the condition of the book. I have already come a far way from sticking my comic books in my sock drawer for storage, but still a far way from how I collect now.

I like the idea of having the best copy available but, is this book worthy of grading? What if I get lost traveling the mansion? What floor is the pool on? Are the Morlock Tunnels off limits? And can I use Cerebro to check in on Kitty?

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16150.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I don't think they would grade it, due to the spiral fixturing, but if they would, it would be worth it, just for the sake of being the only graded copy.

That's really neat! I never saw this before and it looks like an interesting read/fictional study. I may have to see if I can ever come across one of these somewhere.