• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Scarlet Spider/Kaine appearance appreciation thread.

40 posts in this topic

Show them if you got them. :grin:

I normally would never collect a MARVEL title much less a Spider-man one, However I read the Recent Scarlet Spider series and absolutely loved it, so off I was to hunt for his early appearance. However The SS in the recent series isn't Ben Reilly, but the previously disfigured Parker clone 'Kaine' so I now have another Appearance to look for. lol

I've got at least 2 of these slabbed and one raw.

1610849_1542761122608316_8965983427167869004_n_zpsa7760bd5.jpg

I'm hoping to have every issue of ScarletS and Kaine's apperances for at least the first 2 years in the various Spider titles and New Warriors.

I must have sold 4-5 of these of the 118 and 119 in 9.8. They go for real good money for something I paid less than $5 for.
When was this? :ohnoez: Do you have anymore? :wishluck:

Was in the spring, I have a 119 raw that's around a 9.2/9.4 and another 119 I'm waiting to get in the mail, if it's nice, I'll slab it and have it for sale after the new year.

image_zps9b5a5b9a.jpg

Love this book! I just picked up a 9.6 by the "other guys", so I don't think I can post a pic of that one here....

Ultra rare book in 9.8, due to the poly bag with a card and a ASM reprint book, creating spine stress and a strong indention line from the poly bag down the center of the book when stacked for shipping. This book was hard to find in higher than 9.2 the day it came off the press.