• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

semikeys, hot books, lots, variants

45 posts in this topic

I just wanted to make an appearance while i had the connection to let everyone know that everything paid for has shipped so if you haven't received it yet it should be shortly there. I've had issues responding on pm's and even here, my phone works sometimes. I want to thank everyone as well, i started this thread at a very dark time, and though things are still heading in a bad direction I'm at least in a better state of mine. Your words and purchases were a great deal of kindness, and i still really do appreciate the support. I'll try and get back on soon just to make sure everything has arrived and then I'll be starting to clear some comics like back when i used get everything done quickly.

Thanks again

Today I visited some friends, elder people, some of which are advanced in age and suffer from all the problems due to their condition (some are immobilized or limited in their movements). Even in your darkest time, your mere presence brings light to someone which otherwise might not have it – not in the same, unique way.

Merry Christmas to you and those which you hold more dear – do not refrain from posting here, even if comics are the last of your thoughts. Of course, we also love to buy here and there… :grin: