• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

semikeys, hot books, lots, variants

45 posts in this topic

Sorry about not updating the list I had to rush to work in the snow, and on the way home spun off 95, the first thing the cop ask me as he's blinding me with his flashlight is "where are you coming from? where are you going?"...Thanks officer I'm okay (thumbs u luckily the tow truck driver was really cool and got rid of the cop and even gave me a huge break on the price. As much as I needed it I was more than happy to give him $40 and get home alive. The last time I was involved in any traffic incident I crawled through the broken passenger window after prying myself from between the entire driver side and steering wheel. Luckily time did not seem to slow like last time so I felt a relief in the moment. Sorry for the rant but I have to say I am touched by the out pour of help being offered here. Those of you that reach out to me or anyone for that matter keep the little hope I have for left for life and people going strong. My faith is lost but knowing that there are good people in the world really does wonders...I don't have words to express it properly. I have had some offers for donations and things of the like and again as much as my life would improve dramatically I just can't accept donations. Not because of pride but because of guilt, I hope I don't offend anyone by declining and I hope it's not taken in that manner because I do truly appreciate it. I will be posting some more stuff and I imagine it will be in the am hours but to anyone awake and anyone celebrating tomorrow with family, friends or loved ones I hope you enjoy the day. express your love for one another don't let it be too late like I did.

Chris

You are not offending anyone Chris, I just think you should become more critical towards your feelings. Karol Wojtyla wrote in one of his poems «it’s just the abyss of thought, not the abyss of being». (thumbs u

We hardly have the right measure to determine by ourself how much we are "worthy" or "not worthy". :)

Sorry about not updating the list I had to rush to work in the snow, and on the way home spun off 95, the first thing the cop ask me as he's blinding me with his flashlight is "where are you coming from? where are you going?"...Thanks officer I'm okay (thumbs u luckily the tow truck driver was really cool and got rid of the cop and even gave me a huge break on the price. As much as I needed it I was more than happy to give him $40 and get home alive. The last time I was involved in any traffic incident I crawled through the broken passenger window after prying myself from between the entire driver side and steering wheel. Luckily time did not seem to slow like last time so I felt a relief in the moment. Sorry for the rant but I have to say I am touched by the out pour of help being offered here. Those of you that reach out to me or anyone for that matter keep the little hope I have for left for life and people going strong. My faith is lost but knowing that there are good people in the world really does wonders...I don't have words to express it properly. I have had some offers for donations and things of the like and again as much as my life would improve dramatically I just can't accept donations. Not because of pride but because of guilt, I hope I don't offend anyone by declining and I hope it's not taken in that manner because I do truly appreciate it. I will be posting some more stuff and I imagine it will be in the am hours but to anyone awake and anyone celebrating tomorrow with family, friends or loved ones I hope you enjoy the day. express your love for one another don't let it be too late like I did.

Chris

We love you, man. As painful as it can be sometimes..... as the old Bob Segar song goes, "Turn The Page...." ...it ain't over yet, brother.....there's a new sun rising. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

There are moments in which everything piles up and everything feels just plain wrong, but that "feel" is the point: feelings are something to be very critical towards.

In spiritual life such feelings are often "temptations", not an indicator of what is really happening. I will remember you in my prayers. (thumbs u

There are moments in which everything piles up and everything feels just plain wrong, but that "feel" is the point: feelings are something to be very critical towards.

In spiritual life such feelings are often "temptations", not an indicator of what is really happening. I will remember you in my prayers. (thumbs u

+1

:wishluck:

I just wanted to make an appearance while i had the connection to let everyone know that everything paid for has shipped so if you haven't received it yet it should be shortly there. I've had issues responding on pm's and even here, my phone works sometimes. I want to thank everyone as well, i started this thread at a very dark time, and though things are still heading in a bad direction I'm at least in a better state of mine. Your words and purchases were a great deal of kindness, and i still really do appreciate the support. I'll try and get back on soon just to make sure everything has arrived and then I'll be starting to clear some comics like back when i used get everything done quickly.

Thanks again