• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carnage for my Nephew

14 posts in this topic

So my Nephew is a Carnage fan and says he has Carnage's first appearance, but he thinks it's in an Ultimate Spider-Man comic. I don't know anything about anything about the Ultimate series of Marvel title, but I do know that Carnage was first seen in ASM 360 and 361 (not counting the Cletus Kasasy from earlier).

So if I wanted to get my nephew a cool Carnage comic, what should it be? 361 is a cool cover. Any others that are great covers? Or a cool story arc? Or important in some way?

Thanks, folks!

When I first read the title of this thread I thought that your nephew was going through a rough time with something. Now after reading, I'm glad to hear I was wrong.

:jokealert:

Oh, and definitely a 361. That's THE Carnage book to have, IMO, and a nice VF/NM copy is decently affordable. 9.8's aren't that crazy, either, just yet, fwiw.

361 is definitely the first appearance of Carnage. shouldn't run you too much for an ungraded copy. graded at 9.8 your looking in the $200 to a tad more for one.

also the new Carnage Axis series has been kick !!! i've been really enjoying it. i however don't like the way they make his feet look in the this new series... the whole toes things just looks odd to me.

Wow, Gsims, you have a sweet, sweet Carnage collection!

The Venom 361 swipe sketch is badass!

Very, very cool.

Thanks!

I was REALLY happy to see the finished product on it.

Thanks!

Hopefully the timeline helped!