• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade Keys for sale: ST 111,SS 1, ASM 3, TTA 35, Black Cat 50, More added!

20 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Josh. The wife and I run "In A Pickle Comics and Crafts". You can check us out on a facebook page search, and I also sell on Ebay on occasion under Jettatrek291sj. We are based in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I also know quite a few other boardies on here as well, and can provide any references if needed. All comics have defects associated with the grades given. I will note any major defects. Any further questions, please let me know.

No probies or hall of shamers.

Shipping included in prices.

Lower 48 states only please. PM first if you are located elsewhere and we may be able to work something out.

Paypal only.

Uncanny X-Men 1 PR $520 SOLD

1st app X-Men and Magneto

Cover split and fragile/brittle, Tears/chunks missing from front and back cover, Tape also present, Interior pages not brittle at all, the stains on the interior pages go through the entire book but do not interrupt story (stains are approx 1 1/2in).

uUt7w0.jpg

3esySj.jpg

lfV6js.jpg

O30cXW.jpg

lNQxrA.jpg

qcJlBb.jpg

pG0rOM.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 1 PR $520

1st app X-Men and Magneto

Cover split and fragile/brittle, Tears/chunks missing from front and back cover, Tape also present, Interior pages not brittle at all, the stains on the interior pages go through the entire book but do not interrupt story (stains are approx 1 1/2in).

uUt7w0.jpg

3esySj.jpg

lfV6js.jpg

O30cXW.jpg

lNQxrA.jpg

qcJlBb.jpg

pG0rOM.jpg

I'll take it if complete.

Tales To Astonish 35 GD+ $250 SOLD

1st app Ant Man in costume

1in spine split, chipping on top of covers, crease across "Astonish" on front cover (barely breaks color), Small 1in chunk missing from top staple area on back cover, hole-shaped creases/indentions on front cover.

hwCEVa.jpg

Htse6q.jpg

uWEAVe.jpg

BWROVo.jpg

OW0DON.jpg