• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

damn....why so high

6 posts in this topic

I am sure you know the book value.....if not, $230 at NM. Maybe that is a fair price. Maybe not. Email the guy, I have read that alot of these guys posts books at such high prices to get attention. If they sell it offline then they don't have to pay the sellers fee and they get the book sold. Email him. Give it a shot. I would.

-Jeremy-

Tiny Tim tongue.gif

I guess it is possible? ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2161079217&category=33819

The only mistake that the seller you have above is that he scares off bidders with that large opening bid. People don't get it...it's a mental game on ebay. He should set a reserve and a BIN price for the impatient bidders just like the guy who popped the BIN on that 9.2 Off-white. smirk.gif

shame on you Elmo.....Elmo doesnt use bad language...but Elmo annoyingly refers to himself in the third person all the time which makes me want to use bad language too! wink.gif