• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Twenty Nine-Day Twenty Nine

5 posts in this topic

Daredevil #7

After wanting a Daredevil #1 and getting an Amazing Spider-Man #129 I eventually got my favorite Silver Age key issue. Daredevil #7 was the first time he appeared in his Red costume and would be wearing it for over three hundred issues. The grade I purchased was a good copy. In CGC terms, about a 2.

It took years before I picked up a better copy, and yet I still hope to find yet a better copy. My 5.5 SS copy was a bit lower than I hoped. Daredevil #7 was the first comic I intentionally picked up a second copy of in the hopes of upgrading the condition. And apparently I didn't do well enough.

I would love to have the first ten issues graded and signed by Stan Lee before CGC grades them. A secondary goal is to have those first ten issues graded in a 9.0 or higher. If I could combine those two goals, I would be ecstatic. It might not be an impossible goal just an improbable one. Of course I could always sell off my New Mutants series.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16166.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

This is probably my favorite early SA DD cover! I've always loved the dark colors and the action.

I have a raw copy of this book, but mine is probably about the same as your 5.5 there. Having all of the first ten issues in SS 9.0 or better is a very worthy goal. I hope you can some day realize it!