• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this ASM 45!

23 posts in this topic

I just picked this up the other day! I think it may have a shot at a CGC...nah, dont want to jinx it. Let me know what you think. I cant find anything wrong. If you take a mag glass to it, there is the beginning of 1 spine stress that doesnt even come close to breaking color. The URC is not missing, just lost in the scanner glare. Back cover is just as nice. I dont want to handle the book anymore though so you have to use your imagination. wink.gif

edit: the white thing at the bottom is what appears to be a dingleberry on my scanner. Damn roomates.

asm45.jpg

URFC is actually fine. I think the overflash is hanging down a little, but it comes to a point. I just need to straighten it out before I send.

Back cover is just as nice as the font.

I actually have a couple other Spideys from the same place that I'll post up here soon. I think I'm gonna send em off for grading next week and then 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and pray.

Prayer? Does that work for comic books? blush.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, I guess it cant hurt wink.gif

Sweet book.

Where did you get it?

Artboy99

Stopped in an LCS and talked to the owner. I told him I dig old Spideys and he showed me his good stuff. This was one of them. I definitely paid good money for it, but it's worth it.

It sure as hell looks like a winner thumbsup2.gif

9.4/9.6

Ditto. Awesome book. Don't slab it though or you'll have to worry about slab damage. Just send it to Matt Nelson if you want a resto check and his opinion of the grade.

URFC is actually fine. I think the overflash is hanging down a little, but it comes to a point. I just need to straighten it out before I send.

Back cover is just as nice as the font.

I actually have a couple other Spideys from the same place that I'll post up here soon. I think I'm gonna send em off for grading next week and then 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and pray.

If you want to sell any of them raw instead of slabbing and hoping, let me know what you've got.

Ditto. Awesome book. Don't slab it though or you'll have to worry about slab damage. Just send it to Matt Nelson if you want a resto check and his opinion of the grade.

And that would add how much liqudity / premium value to the book?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Get it slabbed. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

And that would add how much liqudity / premium value to the book?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Get it slabbed. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yeah, get it slabbed and wind up with those pristine edges all [#@$%!!!] up by the inner well walls of the slab.

9.4, maybe 9.6. Is that a small stain on the cover above the word "Spidey"? Or is it just some scanner problem? Great book. thumbsup2.gif

What other issues did you get? Just wondering if you got them for guide price?

Bono - wondering if you are serious about Not slabbing high grade silver because of slab damage.